MaksFit was founded by Maks Frančeškin, an enthusiast in finding the excellence in motion. 8 years in a row a member of Slovenian national teams in wildwater and flatwater canoeing Maks is an experienced athlete with many high class international successes:
- 4 time world champion
- World cup medals
- European championships medals
Maks studied at Faculty of sport (University of Ljubljana) majoring in canoeing and fitness and has written a thesis on biomechanic and efficiency of a basic forward stroke in canoeing.
- Is coaching multiple times World and European champions Simon Oven, Anže Urankar and Tim Novak
- Is a conditioning coach of a 2019 world senior champion and an olympian in Canoe Slalom Eva Terčelj
- Is a head coach of Slovenian wildwater national team in senior, u23 and junior category
- Is a club coach and/or a conditioning coach of numerous junior/u23 national team members in slalom, wildwater and canoe sprint.
- is writting the plan of the training of some of the best USA wildwater and surfski paddlers
- Is planning the training of Serbian senior national champion in wildwater canoeing